Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Digital Footprint

Digital footprint has been on my mind since I have been giving you guys feedback on your projects. This was emailed to me, and I thought that I would share this with you not so that you can apply for the grant (which of course you are welcome to do), but as an example of how valuable these skills are and how little companies know how to do effective digital marketing. Note the price tage = $1,000,000 per year (details to be discussed).



As background, NineSigma is in the innovation brokerage business. A company (the remains anonymous) solicits RFP (request for propsal) for an idea that requires a significant amount of creativity.



By the way, I probably will not apply for this, even though 1 mil per year could pay for a lot of post-docs!

No comments:

Post a Comment